Frequently asked questions
1. What is a self-catering apartment?
Self catering means that the apartments are equipped with bed linen, towels and also that there is a basic (one piece of each) package of everything in the apartment on your arrival eg. tablets for the dish-washer, trash bag, toilet paper, washing-up liquid, hand wash. The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary tools and appliances for cooking.
2. Town Hall Apartment prices compared to a 4 star hotel !
Our rates given on the apartments page are per apartment per night, and included everything. This means that you can avoid all the typical service charges mostly hidden like charge for internet, room service… Our apartments has the same standards as a normal 4 star hotel, but with 40% less price on average.
3. What is included in the price
- bedlinen and towels on arrival, any time during your stay you can bring your used towels to our front desk and we will give you fresh clean ones.
- utinlesses like: toilett paper, trash bag and dishwasher powder
- weekly cleaning
- final cleaning
– WIFI internet
- wellness and spa facilities
4. How often are the apartments cleaned?
Before the guest arrival and after their departure. In case of staying for 7 or more nights, there is a cleaning and make up service is included once a week. This ensures you that we can keep the prices low.
5. Is there an elevator in the building?
Yes, the apartment house is a modern newly built house, and was 2 year old in 2009. All our apartments are easy reachable by elevator.
6. I prefer daily cleaning as it would be in a hotel. Can you provide?
Yes we can provide it every day. It would cost extra 10 euro/cleaning. Booking is needed latest upon arrival.
7. Is there a minimum length of stay?
Usually there is no minimum stay. There are a few exceptions like New Years Eve, Christmas, Formula 1, Easter when the minimum stay is 3 nights.
8. Do you offer discounts for longer stay?
Yes we do. If you book for 14 nights or more through our website we offer 5 % discount.
9. Is there a a safe place for my car?
Underground parking is available for 5 euro / Night / Car. Parking is subject to availability, and advance reservation is needed.
10. Are the prices quoted per person or per apartment?
The price may differ according to the number of person. If you put in the number of person when booking you will see the price for the apartment.
11. Do the apartments equipped with a shower or a bath?
Some of them are with shower and are others with a bath. In case you have any preference, please write in to the comment when booking. We will try to meet your requirement the best way we can.
12. How can I book an apartment
For the best internet prices and booking please visit: